It's Easy to Choose the Business Hosting Services Right for Your Business
Doesn't matter if your a small company or a big corporation, pay too much for the wrong kind of web hosting and it doesn't matter what type of web site you have. The same goes that you could have the best hosting in the world, but without the right kind of marketing you don't get the right traffic. However, it doesn't have to be difficult to finally make the right decision about business web hosting.
Choose the Right Hosting for Your Business Web site
You can have the best web site in your industry, but if it's slow or down completely then you might as well not have one at all. Don't waste time and resources with the wrong hosting solutions, and there are many mistakes you can make here. And, if you're just getting started, you don't want to over buy either.
With so many types of business hosting to choose from, it's important to know the following terms first:
- Shared hosting. Great for low volume web sites, especially if you're just starting out. Host mini-sites and landing pages, or small blog's. Your site will be sharing resources with hundreds of other sites on clusters of servers. Shared hosting costs less because resources are throttles so that every web site gets a minimum amount of resources.
- Virtual dedicated server (also known as Virtual private server). This is where the typical moderate traffic business site should be hosted. If you have any custom scripting, applications, or more than 500 unique visitors a day, virtual dedicated services give you maximum flexibility. While your hosting is sharing resources with other web sites, you have a greater share of those hosting resources dedicated to you.
- Dedicated server. For application servers, large databases, and web sites with greater than 2,500 unique visitors a day. You get all the resources on the box, every cpu cycle is available to do your bidding. A dedicated server provides the best performance and can handle the largest volume of visitors.
- Cloud hosting. A balance between a virtual dedicated server and dedicated hosting, your web site lives in a virtual environment that floats on top of independent hardware. Your web site can move dynamically as resources are necessary, providing you the best performance for both applications and dynamic content. Choose this platform for custom highly available environments.
Because every clients business is different, various hosting solutions fit better for different needs. It's easy to find out what's right for you by calling our 24/7 hosting support hotline at +1 (480) 624-2500, or by getting involved with our of our service consultations. Either way, the focus shouldn't be just having a business web site, but instead profiting from the Internet as another sales channel.
Drive Maximum Revenue from your Business Web site with Minimum Resources
It seems everyone and their brother has recommendations about what you should do to drive traffic to your web site Unfortunately, many of these people haven't really done business online. There's a BIG difference between getting traffic to a web site and making a profit in a business online.
Some of the points to consider when marketing your business web site:
- Who are your customers (and are they even on-line?) Believe it or not, not every customer for your business is on-line looking to buy what you offer. This is especially true in the business-to-business world. However, this doesn't mean they don't use the Internet to get information about what you offer. Use keyword research, business blogging, social media, and e-mail marketing.
- How does your best buyers use the Internet? Your customers might use the Internet for research, entertainment, communications, socializing, keeping up on news, or a hundred other things. You'll get the best revenue from your web site when you match your site with what your best buyers want. Use keyword research, search optimization, and visitor surveys.
- Do you have the resources to manage a web site? Biggest problem with a web site is that once you get one, someone has to maintain it. Brochures and advertisements do all the work for you with minimum management, however, a web site requires almost daily work. This includes blog posting, fixing broken links, updating content, updating information, and more. Use web site management services, marketing tools, and managed hosting.
- Are you regularly marketing your web site? If you thought it was difficult enough to keep up with all the ways to market your business, you'll be disappointed with the same volume of activities that are necessary to bring buyers to your web site Just building a web site isn't enough these days if you want a return on investment. Use search engine marketing, e-mail marketing, and direct mail.
These points and many more is why our web services were designed to help busy selling professionals, entrepreneurs, and marketers to increase sales from their web site From web site design, logo development, search engine optimization, shopping cart, and contact management, it's our mission to help you streamline your Internet marketing to make more with fewer resources.
Continue to Web Services Tutorial